2013 Mustang fog light wiring and switch kit includes everything you
need to wire your vehicle for fog lights. We use high quality parts to
insure a seamless factory fit and finish. This wiring kit is
specifically designed for your 2013 V6 or Boss 302 Mustang.
V6 and Boss 302 Mustangs did not come from the factory with fog light
wiring. If you have added fog lamps, this is all you need to complete
wiring harness requires no cutting of factory wires! In addition,
your fog lights will not shut off when the high beams are
- Unlike other products on the market, our kit requires no drilling and includes an OEM Ford head light/ fog light switch that replaces your factory headlamp switch!
cars not already equipped with the feature from the factory, the
OEM Ford switch included replaces your factory switch and gives
your vehicle the Auto Headlamps feature. Auto Headlamps uses a
sensor already installed in your car to automatically turn your
head lights ON and OFF based on the light conditions outside (when
enabled with switch).
is straight-forward. Most installations take about 30 minutes. A
detailed step-by-step instruction manual with pictures is included.
Technical support is available should you have any questions.
What our kit includes:
- High quality wiring harness.
- OEM head light/ fog light switch with Auto Headlamps feature.
- All necessary relays and fuses.
- Detailed installation manual.
- 1 Year Full Warranty.
note: All wiring harnesses' ship standard with bulb connectors for H11
fog light bulbs. H11 fog light bulbs are used on Mustang V6 and
California Special fog lights (which mount in the lower valance). If you
are using this wiring harness with another type of bulb, modifications
may be required. If you are unsure, please contact us for assistance.
- Installation difficulty = Very Low
- Installation time = 30 minutes
- Tools required = flat head screw driver, adjustable wrench (or socket set).